M/O Water Resources
Water Resources Informatics Division
Water Resources Informatics Division is engaged in providing ICT Support to the Ministry of Water Resources and office under it as listed here.
- Main Ministry
- Shram Shakti Bhavan
- Command Area Development Authority, Krishi Bhavan
- Minor Irrigation Wing, Shastry Bhavan
- Bhramputra and Barak Wing, Lok Nayak Bhavan
- Indus & Ganga River wing, Block -11, CGO Complex.
- Central Water Commission
- Central Ground Water Board
- Central Soil and Materials Research Station
- National Water Development Agency
- Narmada Control Authority, Indore
- Upper Yamuna River Board, New Delhi
The support extended to implement LAN in all these buildings and providing NICNET/e-mail facilities besides development of websites and application software.
NIC is maintaining the NICNET connectivity and antivirus to all the nodes in the Ministry besides, office automation application FTS, Payroll, VIP References Monitoring, parliament questions and assurances monitoring etc.
Various E-Governance applications such as VIP references monitoring system, Recording & Reviewing of files for weeding, File Tracking System, Composite Payroll System, e-Granthalaya, Court Cases Monitoring System and Vacancy Monitoring System are operational in the Ministry.
Composite Application for - VIP Reference, Parliament Assurance, Recording and Reviewing of IWSU Files
- To effectively monitor the VIP References so as to avoid any delay in sending the replies to VIP’s
- To monitor Parliament Assurances and progress
- To monitor Recording & Review of files for weeding
- A web based system allows the user to record all the information regarding the VIP references i.e. starting with the entry of a new VIP reference to noting down all the actions/status and maintaining the history of each and every VIP reference for further reference and generating a list of pending references till particular date.
- Role based user authentication for data entry and reports generation for all the 03 modules.
Court Cases Monitoring System (CCMS)
- Features of CCMS
- Summary of all cases (court wise, cases listed during the week, contempt case list).
- User role management (HOD’s and Secretary can have access to data of multiple departments).
- CCMS application is highly secure. It working on 2-tier Model. The database of application is behind the firewalls.
- Year wise pendency of cases.
- Complete history for previous hearing of cases.
- Different types of reports i.e. (Department/Sub-department wise, Counsel Wise, Court wise, Date wise, list of contempt cases etc).
- Counsels data.
- Statistical analysis for counsels’ performance.
Personnel Information System
OBJECTIVE: To have a complete database of the information related to the employees – and to access them in an efficient way SYSTEM
- Captures the personnel information (36 parameters covering personnel, educational qualifications, Service & Personnel details etc.,) through an user-friendly window interface – pre-defined list of Designations, Languages, Cadres, Pay-scales & Religion facilitate the user to choose & pick
- Queries & reports implemented for selected parameters
Websites & Local Area Nerwork being Maintained
|Ministry of Water Resources||http://mowr.gov.in|
|Water Resources Informatics Division||http://waterinfo.gov.in|
|Intranet of MoWR||http://mowr.nic.in|
|National Water Development Agency||http://nwda.gov.in|
|Central Soil & Materials Research Station||http://csmrs.gov.in|
|Central Water Commission||http://cwc.gov.in|
|Central Ground Water Board||http://cgwb.gov.in|
|Upper Yamuna River Board||http://uyrb.gov.in|
|Water & Power Consultany India Ltd.||http://wapcos.gov.in|
|National Projects Constructions Corporation Ltd||http://npcc.gov.in|
|Narmada Control Authority||http://nca.gov.in|
|Directorate of Wheat Development||http://dacnet.nic.in/dwd|
|Location||No. of Nodes|
|Main Ministry, Shram Shakti Bhawan||180|
|Command Area Development Authority Krishi Bhawan||25|
|Minor Irrigation Wing, Shastri Bhawan||30|
|Water management Directorate Lok Nayak Bhawan||20|
|Indus Wing Block 11, CGO Complex||50|
|Central Water Commission, R K Puram||300|
|Central Ground Water Board, Faridabad||250|
|Central Soil and Materials Research Station||150|
|National Water Development Agency, Palika Kendra||15|
|Directorate of Wheat Development, Ghaziabad||15|
|Total Nodes :||935|
Dr. Kishore Kumar
Sr. Tech. Director & HOD
Water Resources Informatics Division
Room No. 409, Shram Shakti Bhavan
Rafi Marg New Delhi -110 001
Phone : 91-11-23710312, 11-24305728
Email : nic-mowr[at]nic[dot]in