Automated Treasury Bill Passing System (ATBPS)
Automated Treasury Bill Passing System (ATBPS) has been developed to automate the manual bill passing system of Treasuries & Accounts Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu. Helps in processing the bills presented by DDOs & compilation of Accounts.
Workflow based System capturing the data starting from Bill submission stage till Payment. The officials can process the bills Online and take action for passing / rejecting the bills. Helps in maintaining all transactions of the Government and sending reports to Accountant General.
• Role based web enabled system
• Bill details capturing at various levels viz. Counter Stage, Accountant, Verification by Superintendent and Approval by Assistant Treasury Officer / Treasury Officer
• Automatic Input Capturing (Dues, Deductions & Cash Recovery data) from the encrypted data file submitted by DDOs for Salary & Non Salary Bills
• Handles the processing of Bill from acceptance till its approval
• Generation of ECS File as per NPCI format
• Has provision for Cheque Printing in case of Non ECS Bills
• Monitoring the Bill processing functions
• Provision for importing Online Receipts to Government Treasury data (eScroll Data)
• Compilation of Accounts for submitting to AG’s office
• ATBPS has been installed throughout the State i.e., in all 32 district treasuries and 9 Pay and Accounts Offices.
• No of Payments made per year – 30+ Lakhs
• No of Receipts per year – 50+ lakhs
Contact DetailsShri D Eswaran, Technical Director
E2A, I Floor,