CCTNS-TN Web Based Solution of Data Analysis of CIPRUS Application
Web based Solution for providing better Citizen services in filing Online Complaints, to know the status of their FIRs/CSRs/Online Complaints and to know whether a vehicle is involved in any crime before they go for purchasing it as second hand. Also provides better analysis to all the Police higher officials in monitoring the crime status across all levels of the Police Department and enabling the Investigating Officer to know the information about the Crimes/Criminals of other stations of the State.
• Workflow based solution for Complaints with 7 different roles.
• Stolen/Lost Vehicles – Status tracking
• All Analytical tools for monitoring the Police Stations data, by the higher officers.
• Drill Down view for the statistical data provided in the analytical reports up to FIR view and Case Diary View Level.
• Enable the Investigating officers to compare the Un-identified dead bodies reported in his station with the Missing persons reported in other stations and vice-versa.
• Complete Wicket Based Solution.
• Dashboard with Charts provided for all higher officers home page.
• Separate schema for individual districts
• Handles more than 15 years crime data [more than 600 GB data & 48 lacs Crime Numbers]
• Citizen portal launched by Hon’ble CM of Tamil Nadu on 13th March 2013.
• All 1482 Law and Order and 437 Special Unit Stations were ‘Gone Live’ from 12th Sep 2013 and September 2015 respectively with 10 Years Historical Data.
• Higher officials module is in use for more than 3 years
Contact DetailsShri Peter Thambusamy, Technical Director
E2A, I Floor,