Digital Panchayat Andhra Pradesh State
Objective/Description : To provide a low cost sustainable digital empowerment solution to the functionaries of the Gram Panchayats to render all the statutory services to the citizens.
Implementation Status : Launched on 14th,December,2015 by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. It is being implemented in all twelve thousand nine hundrend and twenty (12920) Gram Panchayats in Andhra Pradesh. This is the first eGovernance application in the country where eSign technology has been successfully harnessed.
Outcome/ Impact : Without a conventional USB Token based Digital Signature Certificate, the authorized functionaries are able to esign the documents and certificates and issuing them to the citizens. Citizens are empowered to apply online and also pay the prescribed fee to the Government online through credit/debit or online account for the first time in the country to get the statutory services such as –
1. Marriage Registration
2. No Objection Certificate for establishment of small, medium and large scale industries
3. Property Valuation Certificate
4. Property Mutation Service
5. House Tax
6. Water Tap Permission
7. Building Permission for construction 8. Layout Permission for development of land
9. Trade Licenses 10. Birth and Death etc., certificates and services
ESD (MeeSeva), Ground Floor, Road No.7,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.