ePayment System for Registration
To help the Citizen to pay the Duty / Fees online towards the transactions related to Registration Process by interfacing with the Banks. Citizen can access the Registration Department website and verify Payment status.
• Citizen can either pay Online or Offline
• Challans / Slips are generated for Offline payment for submission at the Bank Counters
• Acknowledgement for the Payment can be obtained from the Department Site.
• Official login has various options to monitor the system by viewing different MIS reports provided in the System.
• Interface to Bank to transfer the Application details by Web service.
• The System covering 12 services has been implemented in Jan-2015
• The system has been linked with six Banks namely SBI, IOB, IB, BOB, PNB, & Canara Bank
• The System has recorded 8.34 lakhs transactions and Rs. 666 crores so far.
Contact DetailsSmt Geetha Rani, Senior Technical Director
E2A, I Floor,