Free Distribution of Milch Cows and Goats Sheep Scheme
An Intranet based management system for the Animal Husbandry Dept, to track the processes related to purchase and distribution of animals, and their post-purchase health follow-up, under the TN Govt scheme of free distribution of Milch Cows or Sheep and Goat.
• Facility for Assistant Director of Animal Husbandry and Block level Veterinary Officers for online entry & reporting of :
Maintains Beneficiary profile
Part Payment to Beneficiary for travel expenses at start of shandy visit
Purchase details (of Cow, Goat/Sheep, Photos, Seller details, etc.)
Balance Payment to Beneficiary details (balance of purchase costs , Transportation costs) after returning to Village
Post purchase follow up Inspections
• MIS Reports for effective monitoring
• Dashboard facility for Secretary & Commissioner
• Implemented in 107 locations in Tamil Nadu covering 31 Districts and 76 Divisional Offices.
• Purchase details of over 7,00,000 Goat/Sheep beneficiaries and 60,000 Milch cow beneficiaries have been entered through the system.
Contact DetailsSmt. S. Gayatri Devi, Senior Technical Director
E2A, I Floor,