Land Records Information System(Nilamagal)
National Informatics Centre, Puducherry has designed an ICT-enabled Land Records Information System ( Nilamagal) for the Survey and Land Records Department, Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Puducherry. Nilamagal is a workflow based package which takes care of the back office mutation process, Patta transfer and settlement correction etc, and it is operational at the Taluk offices in Puducherry. The current framework of land records is based on the settlement registers. The data pertaining to a taluk which is active are digitally signed and used to issue the “Patta” copies and “Settlement Extract” to the citizens through Common Service Center with the digital signature. In Nilamagal each transaction is digitally signed by the respective taluk Tasildhar. This provides up-to-date Patta copy and settlement extract to the citizen.
Nilamagal Workflow System designed to achieve the following objectives:-
- To keep the updated land records up-to-date always. (Land records refer mainly RoR)
- Automate the work flow areas of the entire mutation process in a single interface.
- Enable citizens to transfer the ownership of lands easily and quickly.
- Enhance the speed, reliability and consistency of the system. Issue of Patta Copy / Settlement Extract/ FMB from anywhere from CSC with Digital Signature.
- Electronic sharing of Land Records data with line departments is possible, like the Registration department.
- All the transactions are carried out with authentication
- Aadhaar seeding in land records
- Issue of Patta and Settlement copy through CSC, no need to go to taluk office to get these services.
- GLR value calculation is integrated within Nilamagal package for registration process.
- Land tax roll is generated
- Generation of Adangal, General Report
- Annexure generation
- All the data are digitally signed.
- Capturing of Prohibited area details.
- Proceedings attachment for all transaction in settlement correction and Patta transfer.
- G&R report
- DSC attachment
- Owner Search
- Special remarks addition
Issue of Patta copy
This service is provided through the Puduvaisevai Portal in CSC centers, which delivers the Patta copy to the Public. All the land data are digitally signed by the concerned officials. The public can get their digitally signed Patta copy through CSC centers.
Issue of settlement Extract
This service is provided through the Puduvaisevai Portal in CSC centers, which delivers the Settlement Extract to the Public. All the land data are digitally signed by the concerned officials. The public can get their digitally signed Settlement Extract through CSC centers.
Issue of FMB:
This service is provided through the Puduvaisevai Portal in CSC centers, which delivers the FMB copy to the Public. It connects the Collabland and Nilamagal for verification and provides FMB service to the public.
Organic and inorganic seeding facility is available in this package.
The GLR value calculation and dissemination is integrated with Nilamagal package. Using this GLR value is calculated for new and existing records with the approval of DCR.
Land tax roll
Land tax calculation is integrated with Nilamagal package. This generates and prints the Land tax along with land details, encroachments and lease details
DSC attachment application is used to attach the Digital Signature for each and every transaction in Nilamagal.
Data Sharing with Registration Department
The Nilamagal land details are shared with registration software to check the Owner details for registration.
Facility is provided to generate the Adangal report, G&R report and Owner search etc., as per the department needs.
Nilamagal for public:
A web-based website to show the details of the land details to the public. Using this package public can view the details of the land and owners pertaining to the given Resurvey/ Town Survey number or Patta number. This application is widely used by the Public.
Collabland can generate maps of individual Land Parcels to traverse and Mosaic maps, surveyed in a host of units of measurement. Besides, it can also import maps existing in Shape files, and few other proprietary formats.
- Single software for all survey systems and needs
- Facility to integrate with software for non-spatial data
- Handles day-to-day transactions like sub-division of maps
- Providing citizen service for viewing/printing of Maps
- Database approach: Maps accessible anytime / anywhere
- Platform independent: Works in Windows and Linux
Issue the FMB copy through CSC.
State Informatics Officer
National Informatics Centre
Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001
E-mail : sio-pon[at]nic[dot]in