Online Scheme Monitoring System for Rural Development of Govt of Tamil Nadu
Rural Development & Panchayat Department is implementing various Central and State Schemes. These schemes are implemented at District, Block and Village levels. A web based software has been developed to monitor all the Schemes implemented by the Department. Every work is given an unique number. After Administrative Sanction (AS) is given by the Collector, the details about the work are entered at District level and various monitoring reports can be generated at State, District and at Block level.
• Creation of Work at District Level after AS is given
• Updation of Physical Progress for various Stages
• Updation of Financial Progress (payment details) with Voucher Number
• Revision of Administrative Sanction
• Revision of Technical Sanction
• Cancellation/Deletion of Works
• State Level, District Level, Block Level Physical Progress Monitoring Reports
• State Level, District Level, Block Level Financial Progress Monitoring Reports
• Scheme wise Agency wise Reports
• Monitoring of Works Pending for more than a Specified Period in a particular Stage
• Dashboard Based Monitoring of All Schemes
• GIS Based Monitoring
This Software has been implemented in all the 385 Blocks and 31 Districts of Tamil Nadu since 2007.
The Village level data is being captured and entered at Block level.
More than 15 Lakh works worth more than Rs 8000 Crores for 30 Schemes are monitored using this application.
Contact DetailsShri Jayabalan, Scientist D
E2A, I Floor,