Personnel Information System for Indian Administrative Service officers of Maharashtra
Indian Administrative Service(IAS) plays an important role in Government administration. Monitoring of service records, management of service matters and decision making about postings of the officers is important to the Government of Maharashtra General Administration Department. NIC Maharashtra State Centre has designed, developed and implemented web based application for handling all service related data and building services MIS for decision making by the Chief Secretary and Additional Chief Secretary of Department. The main modules are Posting, training (Compulsory/Mid carrier/ in service/Domestic Funding Foreign Training (DFFT)-long and short term), Qualification, additional charge recording, Leave management, Awards recording, Annual Performance record tracking, Annual property returns, Increments, Photographs, contact details and Aadhar Number. The software enables the State Government to transact electronically with Department of Personnel and Training Government of India. The software also enables preparation of Civil List for both electronic and print media. Updated civil list is published on the department’s website with search/query facility. The software has a Notice board feature for dissemination of information regarding deputation, training and transfers.
1. Civil list is published every year and is available online for public viewing. It displays the history of previous postings of the concerned officer.
2. Notice board disseminates information about transfers, training programmes, deputation vacancies.
3. Information about Transfers of officers is published in public domain.
4. Software assists in updating Postings and Leave details of the concerned officers, on regular basis.
5. Executive Summary sheet is prepared for taking decisions about postings/transfer.
6. Status of Annual Performance Report (APR) and No Report Certificate (NRC) submission is maintained.
7. The software maintains the history of “Additional Charge” held by the officers, which is useful for the Department while decision making.
8. Provides the details of the Training Programmes attended by concerned officers.
9. The status of Annual Immovable Property Returns filed by the concerned officers.
Contact DetailsState Informatics Officer, NIC, Maharashtra
National Informatics Centre,Government of India
Maharashtra State Centre,
11th floor, New Administrative Building
Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai - 400 032.