PRE EXAMINATION MONITORING SYSTEM for Controller of Examinations of Anna University
To enable the Controller of Examinations to monitor all the Pre Semester Examination Processes related activities carried out in all the 550 affiliated Engineering Colleges of the Anna University, Chennai effectively and to offer few Post-Examination Services.
• Capturing the complete details of every UG/PG/PhD Student
• Registering these Students for the semester examinations
• Assigning the Elective Subjects chosen by the Students
• Capturing the periodical Course attendance details
• Capturing the periodical Internal Assessment marks
• Generating the Examination Hall Tickets for the eligible students
• Selecting and allotting the Examination related duties to the suitable Faculty Members
• Capturing the Examination Absentees Details
• Registering the Students for the revaluation of answer papers
• Capturing the complete details of every Teaching Staff
• Sending e-mail alerts to the Staff and the Principals concerned about the Examination duty assignments with the date, venue, time etc details.
• An Android based ‘Mobile App’ and a ‘WebApp’ for other mobile devices, were developed and launched with the following services to the students :
Course Attendance details
• All features replicated for Distance Education also.
Students Profiles of about 6 Lakh UG, PG and Ph. D Students uploaded by the Institutions.
Internal Assessment Marks and Examination Absentees details of about 6 Lakhs UG and PG Students captured per Semester for Examination results processing.
More than 3.5 crores mobile based queries received for the Mobile App & WebApp since January 2013
Contact DetailsSmt R. Gayatri, Senior Technical Director
E2A, I Floor,