Tamil Nadu eDistrict-BC and MBC Scholarship
Web based BC&MBC Scholarship System has been developed to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to BC and MBC communities to enable them to pursue Arts, Professional and Technical courses. The following services offered are :
• Issuance of Post Matric Scholarships
• Educational Assistance to the Students in Professional Courses(Under Graduates only)
• Educational Assistance to Graduates (Under Graduate & Post Graduate)
• Educational Assistance to Polytechnic Students(Government and Government- Aided)
• Facility Students to file applications for Scholarship online through their respective Institutions
• Handles fresh and renewal applications
• Role based Privileges to access the system
• Requisite Back office processing system
• Generation of ECS File as per NPCI format
• Electronic transfer of funds to Beneficiaries for all the schemes
• Integrated with eTaal System
• Dashboard & drilldown chart facility for monitoring purposes
• The system is implemented in all Districts and is operational since '2009
• No. of Institutions registered is 1,504 in 32 Districts
• No of Online applications submitted by the Institutions during the 2015-16 is 5,48,.894 which includes fresh and renewal cases.
• No of Online applications sanctioned by the District Office during the 2015-16 is 5,28,851 which includes fresh and renewal cases.
• Scholarship disbursed to 3,19,424 students to their respective savings bank account so far.
• Transaction count is placed in eTaal portal
Contact DetailsShri Arun Kumar, Senior Technical Director
E2A, I Floor,