Integrated Financial Management System Haryana
The goal of the IFMS is to provide both tangible and intangible benefits that will not only improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial discipline and control processes managed by DOF, but also integrate the Financial Management System with the Human Resources Management components to streamline the related business operations throughout the State Government.Implementation Status
The goals of the IFMS Project are as follows:
a) Real time, transparent and actionable financial information and analytics,
b) Well defined information channels with greater control and accountability
c) Consolidation of otherwise fragmented information environment into an integrated system.
d) Improve the Budget Process for all stakeholders by seamless integration.
e) Automate consolidation and reconciliation of accounts giving better financial forecast and enhancing the State’s ability to account for revenue collections.
f) Improve existing monitoring & financial controls
g) Improved reporting and tracking capabilities
h) Enhance analysis of State-wide inter/intra Department financial data and reduce duplication of efforts in data entry.
IFMS has been implemented all over Haryana. It is an amalgamation of following five applications which are tightly integrated with each other to carry out all sort of activities related to state finances:OBAMAS
• Online Budget Allocation, Monitoring and Analysis System: OBAMAS.
• Online Bill Preparation: e-Billing
• Online Treasuries Information System: OTIS
• Online Pension Processing system e-Pension
• Government Receipt Accounting System:e-GRAS
This application is being used by various offices of the state government for carrying out following activities across the State:e-billing
1. Budget Preparation System from DDO level
2. Online Budget Allocation/Revision Budget /LOCs to HODs/BCOs/DDOs
3. Online Re-appropriation of Budget
4. Ways and Means Control and passing of bills
4. Implementation of economy instructions
5. E-Post Sanction
6. Finance Dash Board.
7. Interfaces provided to planning department for data updation
8. Online View of Payment status by any person
9. Debt management system
10. Integrated with e-Billing, Web-OTIS, e-Pension and e-GRAS Systems.
This system has been implemented throughout the state and is being used by DDOs to carry out following activitiesWeb-OTIS
1. Creation of Unique Payee Code for electronic payment.
2. Preparation all sort of bills such Salary, TA, Contingency, Medical and DA Arrear, LTC, Leave encashment, Salary Arrears,Court Refunds etc.
3. Online Submission of bills in digital form in the treasuries.
4. Calculation of Income tax and preparation of Schedule.
5. Generation of 24Q e-TDS (for tax deducted on salary) income tax file by DDO for filing quarterly return.
6. Generation of digitally signed XML file for ADHAR based payments.
7. Generation of Form 16 annual statement and monthly salary slips.
8. Online View of Bill Status
9. Integrated will OBAMA, WEBOTIS,e-Pension and NSDL
Employee can see
1. His monthly Salary Slip
2. Annual Salary Statement
3. Monthly Subscription status related to GPF, NPS
4. Status of Loans and Advances booked by AG.
Web OTIS (Online Treasuries Information System) has been implemented in all Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries w.e.f. 01.07.2013e-Pension
1. Online passing of Bills.
2. Preparation of Accounts related to receipts and expenditure.
3. DDOs online verify payment details before electronic payment
4. Integrated with Banks for online verification of EPS data and download EPS data for making payment and upload the expenditure booked by them online.
5. Integrated with AG Office for downloading monthly accounts data.
6. Facility for preparation of NPS employee contribution file for onward submission to NSDL.
7. Maintenance of Online PD/PLA/RD/CCD accounts have been started w.e.f. 01.04.2014.
8. Generation of income tax files- 24G and 26G for online submission of income tax data to Income tax Department.
9. e-Stock system for management of Strong room and issuance stamp papers has been implemented.
10.Integrated with OBAMAS, e-Bill, e-Pension, e-GRAS
E-Pension software has been implemented in all the Treasuries/sub treasuries w.e.f. 01.10.2012 and it is running successfully. The employees who were earlier drawing pension from treasury or who have retired on or after 1.10.2012 are getting their pension through this system.e-GRAS
1. Creation of Unique Payee Code for electronic payment.
2. Preparation all sort of bills such Regular Pension, Family Pension LTA, Commutation, Medical and DA Arrear, LTC,Gratuity, Pension Arrears
3. Online Submission of bills in digital form in the treasuries.
4. Calculation of Income tax and preparation of Schedule.
5. Integrated will WEBOTIS, e-Salary
6. A centralized Pension Disbursement Cell has been created at Panchkula which will be centrally disburse pension after a PPO is transferred to the PDC.
7. Linked with ADHAR based Jivan Praman Portal of Govt of India for submission of life certificate from anywhere anytime.
E-GRAS (Government Receipt Accounting System) has been implemented all over the State w.e.f. December, 2013 and it is running successfully. This system is being usedOutcome/Impact
1. Online preparation of Challan.
2. The depositor can deposit govt. receipt in any branch of SBI, SBOP, PNB, IDBI and in the local treasury bank branch.
3. Integration with payment aggregator of Punjab National Bank for Internet banking based payments for customers of more than 40 banks.
4. Generation of e-Stamp papers.
5. Integrated with property registration system of Haryana HARIS for online verification of stamp papers.
6. DDOs can online verify receipt details online.
7. Major recruiting departments such as Excise and Taxation, SSC, PSC, Police Recruitment board and employment department have been integrated for online generation of Challan and payment verification
8. Cyber Treasury has been created to reconcile account with the banks, prepare account and submit the same to AG office.
9. Facility to correct the challan before account preparation has been provide to all Treasury and Sub-treasury officers.
. 10.Integrated with OBAMAS, web-OTIS for online verification of refunds and issuance of stamp papers.
✔ Quick generation of consolidated budget abstract, wage bill, summaries and other budget linked reports
✔ Saving in budget printing time by automatic printing of budget document on TP sheets
✔ Better management of state funds due to Instant availability of online expenditure details
✔ Minimized fraudulent payments and without budget provision payments
✔ Reduced number of Audit Para
✔ DDO can view the status of the bill from his work place
✔ Reduced number of reconciliation related problems
✔Online Tax payments by Tax payer from his work place
✔ Prompt payment and to the valid payees only, through EPS.
✔ Minimized use of papers.
✔ Eliminated chances of error and brought more accuracy.
✔ Two high resolution photographs
Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System-Haryana State Portal
Description:As part of Digital India program the DeitY Govt.of India along with NIC have implemented AEBAS in Central Government Ministries/Departments in Delhi since October 2014. Haryana is one of the first state to kick start ICT initiatives in e-Governance under Digital India Programme of GOI. Haryana Government has decided to implement Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System in all the departments/organizations of the state to ensure the punctuality of the employees as a fulfilment for the requirements of good governance. The real-time system is non repudiable and provides the comprehensive reports of the attendance history of the employees.
Implementation Status:Chief Minister, Haryana has launched AEBAS on 2nd May, 2015 in Haryana Government Secretariats,all District Mini Secretaries and 07 Departments/PSUs in Phase-I, from Mini Secretariat Panchkula. Phase-II had started w.e.f. June 2015 and Phase-III had started w.e.f.July 2015. The Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System has been implemented throughout the State for all the employees working for State Government whether permanent or ad-hoc employees. The all Employees of the state has registered on the attendance portal except some remote areas having internet connectivity limitation.
Haryana become the first State in India to successfully Implement AEBAS to such extent and ahead of Central other State AEBAS.Haryana is the first Government to start implementation of the National standard AEBAS which is implemented by Govt of India on such a large scale.
Impact: This system provides an accurate non-repudiable record of attendance and has a dashboard with MIS which allows viewing of individual specific record of attendance as may be required. The implementation of system in Haryana Government is seen to have a significant positive impact on attendance of employees, bringing greater discipline punctuality in the government offices.
Average Attendance Marked(Approx.)
CG Offices(Outside Delhi)
e-District Haryana (e-DisHa)
e-District is a State Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan which aims to target high volume services and undertake backend computerization to e-enable the delivery of these services through Common Service Centers.Implementation Status:
This project is of paramount importance to the State as it would help in creating an automated workflow system for the district administration in integrated manner and help in providing efficient services through e-Disha Centers, Common Service Centers (CSCs) & Front Offices of line departments which would be the primary front end service delivery channels envisaged under the NeGP program by Department of Electronics & Information Technology (Deity), Government of India (GoI). Haryana is surging forward with a motto of ‘reaching the un-reached and bridging the digital divide’
Rohtak had been chosen as pilot District under e-District MMP.State DEIT is the nodal department for e-District. Hartron is the State Implementing Agency and NIC-Haryana has been technology partner for development of application software, its enhancements and technology support for implementation in Rohtak and thereafter, state wide roll-out of the project.Outcome/Impact:
Total 68 e-services have been rolled out in e-District Haryana. In phase-I, 30 services of Health and Revenue departments were launched on 02/05/2015 by Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana.
In phase-II, 38 more e-services were launched on 27/02/2016 by Hon’ble Union Minister Communications & IT, as part of total 105 e-Services rolled out for delivery through CSCs.These e-Services are being delivered across the state through 2500 CSCs,125 e-DISHA Centers, 650 PHCs/CHCs, and 80 Municipalities.The District e-Governance Societies (DeGS) are functioning in all 21 districts. From 02/05/2015 to 28/04/2016 more than 40 lacs e-services have been delivered under e-District.
The e-District/e-DISHA system has been recognized at national level and has received Skoch Order of Merit Award on 22/09/2015 and Skoch Highest Independent Honour in India Award 2015 on 23/09/2015.
The e-District Haryana has been declared rank 1 in the latest release (April 2016) of DeitY among all states for e-District Project.
a)The time bound service delivery has resulted in improving the efficiency in delivery of the services
b) Elimination of corruption and middlemen from the process.
c) By providing a wide spectrum of services at a single place in multiple locations has helped in saving citizens from the trouble of running around various departments.
d) Now people gets the service in one (if supporting documents are available with him) or two (if supporting documents not available or in case of CSC) trips only.
e) e-DisHa is web based application and any service can be delivered from any counter/any location, so at the peak requirements of services,counters can be extended as per the crowd.
f) Due to streamlining of the service delivery, there is no hustle bustle at the counters so it creates the speedy work and more services are delivered in the same time compared to earlier system.
g) Helping in integration of databases of Government departments and organizations. This integration has also forced the user departments to carry out process reengineering and standardization in delivery of services.
h) Creating jobs/business in the districts for the local IT savvy youths through CSCs.
i) Helped in improving the financial health of District IT Societies by levy of small amount of service charges.
j) Status tacking of application & verification of certificates are very easy through QR Code, SMS or web site (edisha.gov.in)
Aadhar based land Records - Pilot project at Jind
The Project envisages development of a modern,comprehensive and transparent Land Records Management System on pilot basis. The project will be based upon the concept of linkage of Person-Parcel-Pixel and same will be replicated in districts of Haryana.The authentication of the land owner will be through linkage of land record with Unique Identification Number (Aadhaar) which will ensure the conclusive evidence about the title of a particular person on the parcel of land. To conceptualize the linking the Land Records with Aadhaar, meetings were held under the chairmanship of Secretary DOLR at New Delhi on 11th Sept 2015 and Jind district was selected as pilot district for aadhar enabled land records project.
Technical steps taken for the implementation of the project are as follows:
1. Designing and development of the Report format for survey and provision for printing the report in the Haryana Land Records System (HALRIS) software.
2. Development of web based software for Aadhaar Linking with Land Records and designing of the required checklists and summary reports.
3. Development of Aadhaar Linked Land Record Authentication Software (for 32bit & 64 bit machines)
4. Making provision of locking of khewats in the designed application where owners are not properly identifiable.
5. Development of Aadhaar Enabled Property Registration System (UID#HARIS)
Administrative measures taken for the implementation of the project are as follows:
I. Constitution of the sub group for reviewing the progress and implementation of the project headed by Joint Secretary (Land Records), DoLR with other officers.
II. Appointment of the nodal officer for monitoring the progress at the district level, Sub-Division Level and tehsil level.
III. Constitution of the team comprising of Patwaris, Anganwari Workers, BLOs, Village Numberdars and VLE of the Concerned CSC cluster, for collecting Aadhaar data of land owners in the given format.
IV. Seeding of the collected data in Web Based Aadhaar Linking Software initially at the Tehsil level and after successful test of the project this exercise will be conducted at the village level itself.
V. Verification & Authentication of seeded data in jalsa-e-aam at village level wherein the biometric thumb/finger/iris were captured and authenticated through UIDAI server.
VI. Setting up of Permanent Aadhaar Enrolment, Aadhaar Seeding and Authentication counters at Tehsil centre.
On the basis of the decisions taken during the meeting held on 11th Sept 2015, the work was started in 8 villages(Bishanpura, Haibatpur, Kishanpura, BrahKalan, Biroli from Jind tehsil, Shamdo from Alewa, Lijwanakalan from Julana and Jaipur from Safidon tehsil) selected for the pilot for proof of concept.
• Aadhar seeding completed in 56 villages and survey is going on in 54 villages.
• Aadhar enabled property registration system implemented at Jind Tehsil and 986 deeds have been registered using the UID authentication.
The most important outcome of the project is to identify unique land owners verified through Aadhaar eco system and it would be a stepping stone towards Person-Parcel-Pixel linkage.
• Land Reforms: Benami, illegal registration,impersonation will be avoided
• Persons who had obtained BPL cards with fraudulent means by concealing the material fact about the land can be identified in future.
• Banks can be integrated for checking of the loan on the same piece of land. Thus fraud/malpractices in the loaning can be avoided and the recovery can be boosted up attaching the property held elsewhere.
• Data mining will be possible on the basis of Aadhaar database parameters for framing of the policy.
• Requirement of witnesses can be exempted for Aadhaar authenticated registration.
• Aadhaar based biometric authentication ensures that only true owner will be able to make transactions on the land holding.
• Generally Public don’t know the Khasra and Khewat numbers of their land, this system will facilitate them for sms/web based information availability registered with their Aadhaar number.
• Except Aadhaar number, no separate Proof of Address (PoA) & Proof of Identity (PoI) is required by the parties to establish their identity and authenticity.
Following additional benefits are being made available to the public during public meetings at village level being organized to authenticate the Aadhar numbers:
•Digital Locker account can be created
•Linkage of mobile number with Aadhaar (if not done so far)
•New Aadhaar Enrolment can be done for left-out persons.
•Demographic & Bio metric updation (if required) can be facilitated.
SOFTWARE MODULE FOR TOUCH SCREEN BASED ACCESS TO SERVICE
A complete solution at a distance of finger tip has been developed for the General public coming up for various queries related to G2C services along with attendance marking system. This helps to carter undue delay due to manual intervention for the status related queries of the various services and helps the District Administration for the transparent attendance system. Technology Used: 1. Front end VB6.0 2. Backend SQLServer2005 3. Crystal Report 9.0
Contact DetailsVINOD KUMAR
Arms Licence Monitoring System
Detail of Receipt of file, sending to SP for police verification, receipt of file back from SP Office, Sanction, issuing Licence and various other reports required at District and State offices etc.
Contact DetailsMunish Babu Gupta
e-Tourism-Portal of Haryana Tourism – Integrated with on-line Reservation of Tourist facilities
Portal of Haryana Tourism Corporation has integrated solution for tourist, Resorts counters management of HTC and Tourist Agents. It give all type of information of about Haryana along with On Line Rooms booking facility in Haryana Tourism Resorts. Corporation operates 43 tourist complexes spreading all over the state. Haryana Corporation has more than 700 rooms for stay of tourists. It was inaugurated on 4th August, 2009. Collection of more than Rs. 7400 lacs is taken place from 3.91 lacs bookings since its start. ‘On Line Room Booking System’ is also replicated in the Tripura Tourism. System has following features for booking of rooms in these resorts from anywhere any time basis along with the Cancellation Of Room Booking: • Using Debit/Credit Card: As the system is web based, tourists can book accommodation from anywhere any time basis using Debit/Credit card. • Blocking of accommodation: The Tourist who do not have credit/debit card may make Booking by Blocking the rooms if available through Email and as per the Policy the required Payment on account of tariff will be deposited in the Axis Bank of respective Tourist Resort anywhere. • At Resort counter: Tourist can also Book the Room in any tourist resort of HTC from the Tourist Resorts (where the system is implemented) Front Office Counter. • Booking office of HTC: Booking can also be done from the HTC Booking Offices at Corporate Office, Chandigarh, Oasis (Karnal) and Delhi Office. • In addition to above Haryana Tourism Corporation has also Authorized Travel Agents for providing the On Line Booking through secure access on the portal. Following Process has been automated with computerised system in the portal: Booking of Rooms Advance Booking Current Booking Concessional Booking at Counters. Discounted Booking Blocking of Rooms Confirmation of Blocking Cancellation of booking Check-in Check-out Change Rooms Change type of accommodation Making change in tariff, ,Destinations, User Creation and so on Publishing special discounted plans at different occasions Taking out accommodation from booking for repair/ maintenance Room Chart Monitoring: Financial and occupancy Reporting at Corporate, Management and Tourist Resort Level
IntraGov-Haryana with Integrated e-Office Applications
The IntraGov-Haryana is aimed to provide a single point gateway which integrates government transactions and services. The IntraGov Haryana has been developed & implemented as an Intra Government Transactions Portal, establishing an integrated workflow based system for G2G , G2E and Content management services for achieving e-Administration in various departments of Haryana. More than 200000 employees of various departments of the State have been provided user /password to access to the portal. Role-based, secure access to the various G2G and G2E services has been provided to the users. The IntraGov Haryana Portal can be accessed over Haryana SWAN and Internet at http://intraharyana.nic.in,
Biometric Fingerprint Authentication in a web application
To facilitate user to login using fingerprint device and enabling application to authenticate same. In Era of Information technology, security is considered to the most important aspect. There are various techniques adopted to make sure credentials are transmitted in a secure manner. However, authentication using username and password always puts a question mark. To ensure that the authentic user is entering into the system, biometric authentication is considered to be up to the mark till date. Since biometric identifiers are unique to everyone Release Date: 2013, December 28
Contact DetailsGhan Shyam Bansal
On-line Budget Allocation Monitoring and Analysis System (OBAMAS)
OBAMAS is an Integrated Financial Management System developed by NIC, Haryana State for Finance Department Haryana introduced w.e.f. 01/04/2011 throughout the state with an objective to monitor and control the day-to-day financial position of the state by restricting the departments to incur expenditure within the allocated budget by the Finance Department and that too within allowable Ways and Means position of the state. The system is running successfully throughout the state since then with complete user satisfaction. The system instantly provides con...moresolidated and consistent information about the expenditures and revenues across all the state government offices. The major initiatives taken by the state after the introduction of OBAMAS include: • Online Submission of Budget Proposals by the right from DDOs to Finance Department through Head of Department. • Online Communication, Release, allocation, Revision and transfer of budget. • Online Re-appropriation at the Finance Department and HOD level • Automatic and effective Ways and Means Clearance System. • Provision for Allocation from Contingency Fund for out of budget expenditure • Centralized Deposit works Expenditure for PWDs • Online Budget Surrender/Withdrawal by/from any DDO by the HODs. • Synchronizing the existing treasury database with the online budget allocation. • Facility for DDOs to view online , the status of the bill presented in the treasury • Expenditure in any scheme up to object level can be viewed on daily basis by FD/ HoD/ DDOs for monitoring and control purposes. Release Date: 2011, April 1
Contact DetailsGhan Shyam Bansal
All state bound projects of NIC are listed here, please click on the state to view the related projects.