CSI NIHILENT AWARD FOR BEST E-GOV PROJECT OF LABOUR DEPARTMENT 2017
Ease of Doing Business in the Labour Department, West Bengal bagged the CSI Nihilent Award of Appreciation for the best e-Governance Project during the- CSI Nihilent e-Governance Awards- 2017 on 20th January, 2018 at Kolkata.
- Information & Operating Procedures available online.
- Archaic Labour Laws, Rules and Procedures simplified and amended.
- Online submission of applications and all documents.
- Single application form for a plethora of services under all laws of Labour Department has been devised to minimise the need for filling same data again and again.
- Department Level online Single Window has been created to cater to all the services under this Department.
- Online payment of fees.
- A unique online guidance tool (Wizard) has been designed, developed and made available for the stakeholders to identify their liable compliances under Labour Laws.
- The applicants are able to track status of all their applications online through the Department Level Single Window.
- Finally approved certificate/ licence now downloadable without the need for a physical touch point.
TEAM MEMBERS FROM NIC KOLKATA
- Padmanabha Mitra , Sr. Technical Director
- Debdeep Guha, Technical Director