Madhya Pradesh State e-Governance Excellence Awards-2015, Government Process Re-engineering – Integrated Benefits and Scholarships Portal
The principal objectives of the system
– Create an Online School Enrollment Register for the State leveraging Samagra
– Offer a decision support system for the identification of schools with skewed teacher-to-student ratios, demand projection of school infrastructure and offer an avenue for evaluation of private schools based on RTE norms.
– Cent percent convergence of all scholarships-schemes being run by different departments/ boards for school-going students.
– Single application form for all schemes, one-time processing, rule-based sanction and disbursal through e-banking
– Implement an entitlement-based approach for the implementation of the schemes.
– Precise estimation on the requirement of non-monetary benefits being disbursed
Team Members :
Sunil Jain , Technical Director
Ambuj Rabindra Jain , System Analyst
Sourabh Kumar Sahu , System Analyst
Yogesh Singh,Senior System Analyst