National e-Governance Award (2018) – Sustenance- Madhya Pradesh State Education Portal
The principal objectives of the system
– Create an Online School Enrollment Register for the State leveraging Samagra
– Offer a decision support system for the identification of schools with skewed teacher-to-student ratios, demand projection of school infrastructure and offer an avenue for evaluation of private schools based on RTE norms.
– Cent percent convergence of all scholarships-schemes being run by different departments/ boards for school-going students.
– Single application form for all schemes, one-time processing, rule-based sanction and disbursal through e-banking
– Implement an entitlement-based approach for the implementation of the schemes.
– Precise estimation on the requirement of non-monetary benefits being disbursed
Team Members :
Jitendra Kumar Verma , SIO
Ambuj Rabindra Jain, Senior System Analyst
Sourabh Kumar Sahu, Senior System Analyst