Hon’ble CM Haryana launched NIC developed five e-initiatives in the State.
December 27, 2019
On the occasion of Good Governance Day, Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana launched NIC developed 5 e-initiatives, at PGCIL MP Hall Gurugram on 25th December 2019, in the presence of Principal Secretary (DITECH) along with various dignitaries like Ministers, Member of Parliament, Members of Legislative Assemblies, Mayors, Deputy Commissioners connected through NIC’s video conferencing service.
Hon’ble CM launched the following e-initiatives developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC):
1. 22 District Websites – District websites of 22 districts launched which were revamped using Secure, Scalable and Sugamya (S3WAAS) platform of NIC. All district websites of Haryana on S3WAAS are now Guidelines for Indian Government Websites (GIGW) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliant and bi-lingual, providing contents in English as well as in Hindi. All websites have an inbuilt content management system which enables nodal officers to easily manage and update the contents on respective website.
2. Web-HALRIS is a web-enabled integrated solution for deed registration and land records management. This portal is integrated with 91 Tehsils of Haryana and provides facilities related to Deed Registration, Mutation, Jamabandi, Khasra Gridawari, issuing the copies of Record of Rights and integration with internal and external entities like e-GRAS, Town and country planning and HSIIDC etc.
3. Digital Map of Sirsi Village – Pilot Project under HaLRMP State Government is implementing the Cadastral mapping project jointly with Survey of India. The Survey of India has started the Large Scale GIS mapping of entire Rural, Urban and Abadi Deh areas. The pilot project at Sirsi village of Karnal has been completed and launched.
4. Lokayukta Portal – The Lokayukta porrtal helps to generate a feeling of assurance among the public at large providing a mechanism to fall back upon when faced with corrupt public servants. The Lokayukta Portal has following features: • Acceptance and marking of Complaint/ Grievances • Enquiry and Disposal of complaints • Finalization of complaints • Daily Cause lists and Monitoring of Reports etc.
5. SARAL Portal – SARAL is a unified platform to apply, track and deliver Government-to-Citizen (G2C) Services/ Schemes across the state. The portal has transformed service delivery in Haryana in a systemic manner. In the last one year 30 new services have been rolled out and 12 more services were launched on this event, taking the total number of services on the portal to 526 services/ schemes. These schemes and services pertaining to the 38 departments, boards and corporations are being provided to the citizens through more than 6000 Atal Seva Kendras and 115 Antyodaya Kendras throughout 22 districts of the State.
The live telecast of the program was broadcasted through worldwide on www.webcast.gov.in/haryana through NIC webcast.