NIC Jharkhand provided support to PMO Camp Office-IT Cell at launch of various schemes
September 16, 2019
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi visited Ranchi, Jharkhand on 12th September 2019. NIC Jharkhand provided full support for the setup & functioning of the IT Cell for PMO Camp Office at Prabhat Tara Maidan, Ranchi, and other IT activities including webcast of the event and social media coverage.
Some of the important launches & inaugurations held at the function were:
- Inauguration of India’s 2nd Riverine Multimodal Terminal at Sahebganj District of Jharkhand. This terminal has been built by Inland Waterways Division of India on River Ganga.
- Inauguration of newly built state of art Vidhan Sabha building of Jharkhand.
- Laid foundation stone of the new state-of-the-art Secretariat of Jharkhand.
- Launch of nationwide Pradhamantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojna, a scheme for pensions to farmers. Every farmer will get pension of Rs. 3000/- after the age of 60.
- Launch of Pradhanmantri Laghu Vyaparik Maan Dhan Yojna and ‘Swarojgar’ pension scheme for small traders.
- Inauguration of Eklavya Model Residential School being setup all over India.
Smt. Draupadi Murmu, Hon’ble Governor of Jharkhand, Shri Arjun Munda, Minister of Tribal Affairs, Government of India, Shri Raghubar Das, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Santosh Gangwar, Minister of State of Labour and Employment, GOI, Shri Mansukh L Mandviya , Minister of State for Shipping, Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India, Shri Purushottam Rupala, Minister of State for Agriculture, Co-operative & Farmer Welfare, Government of India, Shri Kailash Choudhary, Minister of State for Agriculture, Co-operative and Farmer Welfare and many other dignitaries were present at the event.