The one-stop solution provides technical support and services towards a hassle-free admission process in Academic Institutions across the country.
It is an initiative that makes Admissions in academic institutions simple, accessible to all, at anytime and anywhere.
- National Informatics Centre has been successfully partnering with 35+ examination and counselling bodies/agencies in facilitating central and state-level examinations.
- Counselling services are provided to national/state boards for admission to 4500+ academic institutions including the most sought after institutions such as IITs, NITs, MAMC, AFMC and Central/State-funded universities/institutions in domains encompassing all areas of education such as engineering, medical, architecture, pharmacy, agriculture, management, etc. catering to over 89 lakh candidates from 8th/10th pass to Post Graduates.
- Standardize & streamline admission process.
- Provide Digital Infrastructure to educational institutions for smooth conduct of admission counselling.
- Build holistic capabilities across examination and counselling services leading to transparent procedure for seat allocations in educational institutions.
- To allocate seats as per rank, merit, policies and preferences exercised by the candidates
- Reduce physical, mental stresses & financial burden on candidates appearing for admissions at various institutions
- Multiple rounds of admission through multiple seat allotment
- A bonus spot round to ensure maximum occupancy
- Reduces seat vacancy up to zero level
Benefits to All Stakeholders
Comfort: Students can enrol into their desired college/universities without leaving the comfort of their home.
Flexibility : A system that provides flexibility to students to broaden their horizons and enrol into programmes where their true strength lies, by providing a unified platform for admissions in all areas of education.
Online Reporting & Online Document Verification : In response to the pandemic, counselling & admission services have been equipped with technological advancements like online reporting & document verification module to replace the physical reporting needs for seat confirmation and maintain social distancing norms for the students.
Online Admission : Complete admission process has been offered in online mode covering various activities including institutional fee, document discrepancy removal, submission of willingness for seat cancellation/upgradation, query redressal etc.
Training:: e-Counselling division has been using online video conferencing platforms for training of user department officials.
For more information, please visit: https://ecounselling.nic.in/