Sanstha Aadhaar (formerly known as Rajasthan Business Register) is a frame of all Institution viz. Government departments, Boards, Corporations, Autonomous bodies, Non-Government organisations and all enterprises including private enterprises established/operating in Rajasthan. A Unique ID, Sanstha Aadhaar Number (SAN) is issue to all institutions online by the portal.
Institutions may apply through owner/Nodal Aadhaar No. / Jan Aadhaar No. on portal and get instant SAN with certificate on their email/SMS without any manual interventions. Rajasthan Government has made mandatory to get the SAN before giving or availing any government Grant/Services by any establishment operating in Rajasthan state.
Government of Rajasthan notified in the year 2016 that any business entrepreneur setting any type of business in Rajasthan state has to get Business Registration Number (BRN) online. Government of Rajasthan further notified in January’ 2023 that any institutions (Government/Semi Government/Non-Government/Private) having establishment in Rajasthan state has to get Sanstha Aadhaar Number (SAN) online. To automate the process of SAN Registration, portal is developed by NIC Rajasthan through which Registration process is simplified and automated for the citizens. There is no offline/other mechanism available for SAN Registration in the state and Institutions need not to go to any office for registration. Portal is integrated to Single Window System of the state and to the other registering authorities to minimize the movement of paper documents.
Sanstha Aadhaar is an integrated system to capture details of running and to be established institutions in Rajasthan. District Sanstha Aadhaar Register serve as a useful tool for creation of district level statistical information and also to establish frame for conducting sector wise surveys time to time.
The system allows the GoR to keep an eye on institution’s activities in the state. It is used to generate area wise activity profile in the state. The system has integrated approach in which a data once captured by portal for any institutions need not to submit again as portal is integrated to all concerned departments. In short, Sanstha Aadhaar portal will serve as a tool for Rajasthan towards a Digital Age for planning purpose.
- Uniform process of Registration (SAN) across the state.
- Institutions may apply online for Registration. No offline mechanism available.
- Minimized duplicity of Registration due to Single Registration portal in the state.
- Maintenance of Centralized Registration database, which can be used for various analysis purposes.
- Availability of various MIS reports at District & State level.
- Facility to online search Registration by the citizens/Institutions.
- Uniform Registration certificate in the state.
- Circulation of instructions, notifications etc. to District Sanstha Aadhaar Registrars / Citizens.
- SMS Alerts to citizens
- SAN delivery by email (if available)
- QR Code implementation on SAN certificate.
Key benefits of the projects
- Transparency in Sanstha Aadhaar Registration System.
- Generate area wise institutions profile, beneficial for planning purpose.
- Speedy Registration and Issuance of Certificates.
- Useful for Economic Census in the State.
- Analysing existing potential business markets.
- Assessing/assisting market research.
- Economic Solution – In-House Development
Key benefits of the projects
- Integration with UIDAI for Aadhaar Authentication.
- Integration with Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Scheme for Authentication.
- Integration with all the registering Authorities for authenticating the SAN and getting their registration number with validity to SAN database.
For more information, please visit: https://br.raj.nic.in